Forum Discussion

BillMcKee-f1669
Community Member
3 months ago

Search for a specific question contained in a question bank

Is there a way to search for specific questions from a question bank?

Scenario: Let's say I have 75 questions across five question banks. I would now like to be able to pick specific questions from each bank for a final review quiz. I know each question I want has the word "(pick the word)" in it but I don't want to have to cull through all 75 questions to find them. I would like to be able to use a keyword search to find the questions that contain that keyword. 

Is this possible? It appears that the 'Search' capability only searches for keywords in the Question Bank titles and not for words in the questions themselves.

Thanks

• Hi Bill,

Thanks for reaching out!

There isn't a search function in Rise 360 that can search through question bank questions but this is a feature request that we are currently tracking. I've added this thread to the report so we can notify you when it gets added to our product roadmap

As a workaround, you can export a translation file of your course and search through the file for questions containing the "pick the word" string. This should help you identify which questions have this phrase in their text.

Hope this helps!