Forum Discussion

EStowe
Community Member
4 months ago

Sequence drag and drop

Is there a way to edit the shapes or text boxes on this quiz slide. I can edit the question answers but not the font size or even the colour or size of the box surrounding ? 

• Hi E Stowe,

Thanks for reaching out!

Currently, there isn't a way to customize the format of these items, but we're tracking a request for more customization options. I'll add your vote so you'll be updated if we have news to share. 

In the meantime, it's possible to edit the format of a sequence drag and drop if created as a freeform question. Eric explains how in this thread. If you have specific questions about your project, please feel free to upload it here or privately in a support case so we can take a closer look!

CarrieBearss
    Community Member

Hi I have the same issue. I have looked for answers and have found people having this issue for 10 years and there still isn't a fix? 

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi CarrieBearss!

Thanks for checking in on this!

Customization enhancements to Drag-and-Drop within Storyline hasn't made it to our roadmap yet. Not to worry! I've included you in the feature report being tracked. We'll be sure to notify you as soon as we have news to share!