Forum Discussion

SophiePicton
Community Member
4 months ago

Sliders are changing colour when 'drop correct'

I have created a project where I am using sliders that have a custom thumb, and I'm removing fill and outlines to hide the track. 

I have created about 20 of these on the project with no issues, but the latest one is changing colour when the slider thumb is moved to the correct position in preview- so it can be seen. I can't see a way to prevent this, and it doesn't make sense as none of the others have this issue. 

I am setting them to drop correct when the variable changes to very specific numbers for accuracy. This is also glitchy as hell. I had a working prototype last week in Review with 9 sliders, I've now got 30+ sliders and it's not working, despite using the same process for each. I'm now removing sliders that aren't functioning properly, and the replacements are doing the colour change above. 

I'm on a real time crunch here- Tuesday 18th deadline, so any swift advice would be massively appreciated! 

I've added two attachments . Once shows the project with the slider track hidden, the second shows the track when it's 'drop correct' in preview.

• Hello Jasmine,

Happy to help! Thank you for the screenshots. If other sliders work with the same settings, we should first rule out possible corrupt elements that may be causing the issue. One way to do that is by importing the slides to a new Storyline project and testing the resulting course.

If you encounter the same behavior in the imported course, we'd be happy to look at the Storyline project to help find out what's happening. Can you share it here so we can look at what you have set up? You may also share it privately by sending it along in a support case. We'll delete it when we're done testing.