Forum Discussion

RamyaSriniva499
Community Member
2 years ago

Storyline blocks - massive vertical spacing and scrolling issues within Rise on mobile devices

On selecting the Storyline block in Rise 360 on mobile devices, the screen appears blank, this is confusing for the learner as it looks like no content is present. It requires scrolling several hundred pixels up or down to view the Storyline content within the block. The close button, while invisible initially, is positioned at the very top above the content and the scroll bar with volume and cc features are placed all the way to the bottom of the screen within the block. Attaching image 'screenshot_menu_on.png'. I noticed that the size of the blocks is actually the height of the session, so longer the session, longer the storyline block size.

I have the 'menu and controls' turned on while publishing my storyline, because if I turn it off, the close button 'x' is overlaying the text/image/content above the block. Attaching image 'screenshot_menu_off.jpg'.

• Hi, everyone!

I have some great news to share!✨

We have released a new update for Storyline 360 (Build 3.78.30680.0). An enhancement that's included in this update:

•  Storyline blocks in Rise 360 courses now display full-screen on mobile devices when player controls are turned off.

To take full advantage of this feature, please update Storyline 360 to the latest version.

If you have any questions, please let us know and we'll be happy to help! You can reach out here or privately in a support case.