Forum Discussion

LauraRogers-b11
Community Member
3 years ago

Storyline file will upload in LMS but won't Launch

I published to Scorm 1.2 and Scorm 2004. I have uploaded and reloaded into the LMS several times, cleared my cache, uploaded using different browsers etc. I can successfully load the zip file into the LMS but when I go to test it, it just keeps giving me a loading screen. I tested in Scorm Cloud and it works just fine. I reached out to my LMS contacts and they don't see an issue. I reached out to another ID to look at my Storyline file and she republished the course and still we just get the loading screen. I've exhausted all resources and no one can find an issue with the course and why it won't play in the LMS. Any thoughts?

• Hi Laura! 

I see that you have opened a support case, great call!  You're in great hands working with my colleague Matthew. 

If any additional questions come up, please reach out in the support case!
    Have a nice afternoon!

• Thanks Luciana! I haven't had to submit help before, so wasn't sure which platform to use. I will reach out if more questions come up. Hoping this can get resolved quickly. Thanks!

DavidBreen
    Community Member

Hi Laura,

I have been seeing a similar thing happen to our Storylines in our LMS as well. I'm curious if you've tried clicking on the loading dots of the Storyline Module while it's loading?

We've launched the module and we get endless loading screen but as soon as you click on the screen where the storyline is loading it plays.

It works but is still frustrating.

KellyAuner
      Staff

Hi, Sian!

I'm happy to help and would like to get a bit more information from you to help me better understand the issue. Have you tested your course in SCORM Cloud? This will help us determine if the issue is LMS-related or specific to your course.

• If the course plays as expected in SCORM Cloud, I suggest reaching out to your LMS provider directly for further troubleshooting steps.
      • If the course doesn't play, it'd be helpful to test your file. You can upload it here or privately in a support case.

I hope this helps!