Forum Discussion

KrisShenenbe782
Community Member
2 days ago

Storyline: Pick 1, Incorrect Goes to Next Slide

Hi all.

I have a project that consists mainly of Pick 1 slides. They're two attempts with a layer for Try Again and Incorrect. If they get the answer right (typing the right characters in a text entry field/Pressing Enter) they continue to the next slide. The problem I'm having is that sometimes the slide lets learners type incorrect answers and go to the next slide. It doesn't show them the incorrect layers. This seems to be random and I can't pinpoint what's happening. Has anyone had this experience and found a solution? 

I did some searching and didn't find a previous thread about this. Let me know if I missed some.

Thanks,
Kris

• Also, I'm using Version June 18, 3.89.32618.0. I had to rollback because other things weren't working. Please note, this random issue was happening before I upgraded/downgraded versions.

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hello KrisShenenbe782,

Thanks for sharing a copy of your project file! I tested it but couldn't find a slide showing your reported issue. The slides I tested all had no trouble showing the 'Incorrect' layer so there might be specific events that need to occur before the problem is replicated.

Would you mind making a short Peek 360 recording of the behavior? We might be able to spot some steps in the recording that would help us replicate the behavior consistently. 

• Hello Kris,

Is this a story file you can share?  This would make diagnosing the issue much easier.