Forum Discussion

TinaChaffin-bbe
Community Member
3 months ago

Studio 360 Still Not Loading - Just Hangs

I am at my wit's end. I have gone back and forth with Articulate in emails and done everything they have suggested, but I cannot get Studio 360 to install properly. It just continues to look like it's loading at the very end. I've even left it overnight, and nothing. I have uninstalled, cleaned, and reinstalled it so many times my head hurts. I created a new admin account and tried to do the same thing as suggested, with the same results. Also, since Studio isn't loading properly, I get an error every time I open PowerPoint because the Studio plugin is missing. I can't be the only one having issues. Can anyone help me solve this? I've spend and lost SO much time on this, I am honestly ready to try another program to create my content. I added a picture of the screen.

• Hi Tina,

I see that one of our Senior Support Engineers, Clara, has been working on your case. I'll add your comments there so we can keep all the information in one place. Thank you for your patience as we continue troubleshooting!