Forum Discussion

MohammedSinan
Community Member
7 months ago

Text Alignment for Lessons Developed Using Rise 360

Hello everyone, 

I am reaching out to seek support and solutions regarding a recent challenge I've encountered with the alignment of Arabic lessons on Rise 360.

For a while, after exporting the SCORM package, I was able to manually adjust the right-to-left alignment of the body text in the HTML index. However, it appears that a new update from Rise has limited my ability to make these adjustments.

I am reaching out for any insights, workarounds, or solutions that could help us address this issue. If you have experience or suggestions on how to ensure right-to-left alignment in Arabic lessons developed using Rise 360, I would greatly appreciate your guidance.

Thank you in advance for your collaboration and support.

PhilFoss
    Community Member

There was a recent change that makes this slightly more difficult in Rise. I maintain a css file that supports all blocks (so far) including the audio/video media players. Here's how its installed as a theme component: https://youtu.be/NsJVEkkzw3A

HPLife
    Community Member

We have realized this same issue has occurred with our Rise 360 web exports. For the past 4 years, we've always been able to simply modify the HTML of the web exports to accommodate for the right-to-left format of our Arabic courses. Currently, I can't find a single workaround so I am exploring hiring an HTML expert to do a deep dive into the export to make it work. Even then, I'm not confident they'll be able to solve everything...I've reached out to Articulate about what I assume was an update they made earlier this year but they basically told me "too bad" and that everything after export is not their problem...

• Hi Mohammed, did you manage to find a solution for this? We are having the same issues after importing the SCORM into the LMS, all of the punctuation moves to the right. 

Hope there is a solution! Thanks