Forum Discussion

IanAndrews-6764
Community Member
2 years ago

Text falling out of box when Storyline published to Review

Hi All. Wondering if anyone else has had this. Working in Storyline 360. Text looks ok and sitting in its box when in the file - but when published to Review text has been dropping off the bottom of the box or squashing right up against the bottom of the box. This looks particularly bad for text boxes with a filled-in background. This seems to be happening across several modules. Fixable in that I go back into the file and adjust ... but odd! It's making me look very sloppy with my reviewer. This is a new problem and has just started happening. Thanks.

• Hi Ian! 

Thanks so much for reaching out! Sorry to hear you're running into this snag.

I have a couple of quick questions to better understand your setup: 

Which font are you currently using? Have you tried using another font? 

Also, I'd like to take a closer look at your .story file. Feel free to upload to this thread or privately in a support case

Looking forward to hearing from you!

• Thank you. Using Open Sans (body). The modules in question are at the 'nearly on the LMS' stage so I haven't wanted to muck about with different fonts. I'll send the file via the support case link as the content is confidential. 

Amendment to original question - the text box shrinkage is occurring at the file stage. 

Ian

• Hi, Ian!

Thanks for the clarification! I see you submitted a case with our team. You should be hearing from them soon via email to continue troubleshooting.