Forum Discussion

DianaWecker
Community Member
3 months ago

turn off fade in audio text to speech

Hi,

when playing text to speech audio the audio gets louder as it fades in. At the beginning it is too quite so the first few words of the audio can not be heard.

Is there a way to turn the fade in off?

When editing the audio the fade in is not visible. I tried working around by adding a break before the text but that didn't work. 

Thank you in advance :)

• Hello Diana, 

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. I'd like to ask a few questions to help clarify your experience:

• Is this behavior happening to all of your text-to-speech audio files? If yes, what happens if you recreate the audio files?
    • Does the issue happen to regular audio tracks uploaded from a file?
    • In the audio editor, do you notice any spikes or sudden changes in the waveform?

Additionally, would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or privately by opening a support case for troubleshooting? We'll delete it when we're done!

DianaWecker
    Community Member

hello Jose, 

thanks for your reply,

sorry, apparently this is not a storyline problem. My Headset does the fade in.

• No worries, Diana. I appreciate you sharing your findings!

If you need help with anything else, please let us know here in the E-Learning Heroes Community or privately in a support case. We'll be happy to assist you.