Forum Discussion

HowardVillar967
Community Member
2 years ago

Zoom image dimensions

I added the zoom icon to have the image enlarged when the user clicks on it but the enlarge image is not that big,  Is there a way to increase the size?

pls see attached images.

HowardVillar967
      Community Member

Hi Ron,

BIG thank you for taking the time to record a screen capture of your instructions,  It definitely helped me.  

Thank you!

• The size of the Zoom image is dependent on the size of the original image when inserted into Storyline.  If you need it larger, you will need to create a larger version of the image before inserting it into Storyline.

HowardVillar967
      Community Member

yes, the image I inserted is actually a full size.  Just about the same same as the scree,  Then I scaled it down for the "icon".. but when I apply the zoom, it doesn't zoom large

• I inserted an image that was a reasonable size. Applied the zoom. When I previewed it, it shrunk smaller than the original before clicking it to zoom it?

Dani

• what was a reasonable size? and how big is it already on the slide? It will only enlarge if it is smaller than the insterted graphic

• I applied zoom at the size it was originally. Then I reduced the size to fit on the page. What it did when I "previewed it", even before clicking zoom, was reduce the size even smaller than what I had it at and there was a dotted line around it the size of the original.  I just noticed after looking at one of my coworkers slide and the same thing happened.  I took a screen shot.

Dani