Review 360 Stuck - This item is still processing and will be shown here automatically when ready.

Jun 14, 2021

Hello-I published a Storyline 360 course to Review 360, tested it on Friday, 6.11.21 and it was working. It is now stuck with the message "This item is still processing and will be shown here automatically when ready." I do not see an error message that the site is down. My stakeholders are reviewing today. Here's the link: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/8e24d43c-bdbe-4b2d-b695-0ca3b045afdc/review

54 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Anita,

Thanks for following up. I checked recently as well and came across the error, so I've opened a case on your behalf to connect you with a support engineer. They'll take a look at the link and follow-up with next steps!

By the way, it looks like you may have replied by email where your contact information came through. This Peek video will show you how to edit it out if you’d like!

Becca Levan

Hello R H,

Thanks for following up, and I'm sorry you're hitting this roadblock.

I peeked at Anita's case and saw our support engineers logged this as a possible bug. They concluded that the issue only happens when multiple versions of the course were published using Storyline 360 Update 52.

Here are two workarounds that should do the trick:

I'm sorry I don't have an update on a fix at the moment, but we'll circle back here with any future updates. Here's some insight on how we tackle bugs.

Jason Thompson

Hello,

We're also experiencing the same issue - A review link will show as normal then revert to 'still processing' and seems to just stay there. It's been intermittent over the last few days - seems to me there may be an underlying issue since it's popping up for more users - is this a known issue with Articulate at the moment?  I can't share the review link here due to propietary info within the module.

Lauren Connelly

Hi Mario!

So sorry for the trouble this is causing! We've identified an outage with one of our service providers, causing intermittent errors when uploading content to Review 360. 

I'll be sure to update this discussion when this outage is resolved.

You can also subscribe to updates at https://www.articulatestatus.com/

Lauren Connelly

Hi Mario!

As promised, I'm reporting back to share that all services are operational! You can now publish to Review 360.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you run into any issues. Thank you so much for being patient with us as we worked with our provider to resolve this issue.

Cathy Schroeder

Seems I'm not alone today. I'm having the same processing issue. And I'm not able to manually upload a new version (the "upload new version" option is greyed out and disabled on the drop-down menu). I don't want to start a new review 360 publishing thread because I need to maintain the comments on the existing. When will this be resolved?