Unable to publish to Review 360

Feb 25, 2019

I am trying to upload a course to Review 360 and when publishing it gets stuck at "Writing Player" stage - the progress bar does not advance for at least an hour.  Clicking Cancel or the close X does not do anything for ages too - in fact I cannot close the Publish dialog box and exit the course.  I may have to force the app to close but don't want to risk corrupting the file if I do so.

I am using the most recent update of 360, using the Classic player and have a couple slides where I've added text-to-speech and captions - thinking that may be causing the issue.  

I am running the course of my local drive not network.

31 Replies
Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, Akanksha.

Thank you for sharing the error message!

Take a look at the article below with some steps you can try when you receive this error message:

If none of the solutions work for you, please open a support case with our engineers through this link so our team can help you figure this out. 

Becca Levan

Thanks for reaching out, Jay!

Sorry you're hitting this wall. Here are a few reasons why you could be seeing this error:

• A firewall is blocking access to Articulate 360 — Ask your network administrator to add these domains to your allowlist.
  • The port required for Articulate 360 is restricted by your network— Ask your network administrator to allow communication over port 443.

If those tips don't help, could I have you connect with our support engineers so they can investigate further? We'll reach out shortly after hearing from you!