Forum Discussion

LearningDeve821
Community Member
4 months ago

Courses with Final Exams Get Stuck in Workday

We've recently had a number of users reach out because they cannot complete their assigned training.  In all cases, the courses were created in Rise and have a final exam.  It appears the final exam score/completion is not recognized by the system, the course will not proceed pass the final exam page, and that page is mostly blank (vs. displaying exam results).

So far, this is happening on Chromebooks and Windows PCs - and to multiple courses (again, only those with a final exam).  We've had several successful completions from other users, however.

We've tried clearing browser data (cache/cookies), launching in an incognito window, and launching in a different browser.  And at least one of our users makes a point to reboot/restart her computer every day.

Submitting a ticket here as well but opening up in Community to see if anyone else has had a similar experience and has insight to share.

1 Reply

• Hi Learning Development!

Sorry to hear course completion status is not being reported by Workday LMS!

Great move on opening a support case! I see that you've connected with my teammate, Jan Lua. I'll also open the floor to our helpful community who may be using Workday, to share additional insight with you!