Recommendations for more interactive PDF tools? (That can then be attached/integrated into in Rise)

Sep 14, 2021

Hi there, my learning team is looking for a better solution for our learners to take (and hold onto) notes, and create what would essentially be PDF documents for them but that allow for more features and interaction. Adobe Acrobat/PDF can be rather limiting.

We'd like to-

1. Have learners be able to take notes in a centralized way (not just a random document they can lose in their hard drive) and us be able to have access or glean data/insights from these notes

2. Have more overall capabilities (video integration, perhaps) than PDFs can. Maybe akin to having calls to action that can actually link to creating an outlook event to remind them or hold them accountable in the future, capture form data, etc.

In some ways I suppose Google docs could manage some of these features, but I think we're trying to look for a more friendly/streamlined user tool that can be more in-lieu with note taking and having resources integrated and handily available with some data/metrics we can glean.

Do you have any recommended tools? Thanks in advance.

Be the first to reply