White Box Imports as Grey

Feb 21, 2024

Hello,

I'm importing an mp4 file into my Rise course. At the start of the video I have an opening animation that uses white boxes to seamlessly use the negative space surrounding the video. Both the Rise block background and the rectangles I use in Premiere Pro are white. Previously they have been importing perfectly. The use of negative space was great. I don't know if it's a new update in Rise or maybe a glitch, but my white rectangles that I create in Premiere Pro are no longer white and are imported in as a grey. Which ruins my negative space use. 

Is there a work around for this? Why is it importing in this way? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

5 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Christopher, 

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. 

We are currently tracking a known issue where the color of the video thumbnail is a few shades off from the actual video. It looks like you are being affected by this based on your screenshot. I've added this post to the bug report so we can notify you as soon as a fix is released! 

Steven Benassi

Hi Aldo!

Sorry to hear you've also been affected by this issue!

I don't have any updates to share at this time as our development team has been prioritizing other features. Not to worry! I've included you in the bug report so you can be notified as soon as a fix is in place!

In the meantime, for your reference, here's a deeper look at how we tackle bugs.