Videos let you show a learner what they need to know, not just tell them. And for soft-skills training, they’re invaluable for capturing the subtleties of personal interactions. In this e-book, we’ll share our expert tips on creating compelling videos and screencasts.
Learn how to set up a professional-quality studio with simple, affordable equipment, including lighting you can find at your local hardware store. Get tips for speaking or narrating with a natural, authentic tone. Save time by effectively preparing your desktop for screen recordings. Enhance your videos with captions and interactions to make sure they communicate key points.
You’ll learn how to:
- Find the equipment you’ll need on a budget you can afford
- Create the best environment for creating training videos
- Prepare to record your video
- Create screencasts efficiently
- Add interactions to your video