You can access your Account Management Console in different ways:
- Sign in directly to https://account.articulate.com/
- From the Articulate 360 desktop app, click the drop-down arrow in the upper right corner and choose Profile & Account. This will launch your Articulate 360 account in your default web browser.
- From your Articulate 360 dashboard or any of the web apps, click your avatar in the upper right corner and choose Account.
You'll see up to eight tabs on the left side of the screen. The number depends on your user role and if your team has activated Reach 360. See below for details on each tab.
- Your Profile
- Manage Team
- Team Info
- Manage Reach 360
- Manage Subscription
- Reach 360
- Articulate 360
Manage your profile details, including your:
- Phone number
- Preferred language: This sets the language for account management and email subscriptions. To change the interface language for desktop apps, check out this article.
- Password: If single sign-on (SSO) is enabled for your team, passwords are managed by your organization. Here’s how to sign in with SSO.
- Email preferences: Click Manage to update your email subscription status. When you opt out from this page, you’ll also unsubscribe from E-Learning Epiphanies. You can subscribe and choose how often you’ll receive E-Learning Epiphanies emails here.
- Articulate 360 Teams: You’ll see this option only if you’re an admin of more than one Articulate 360 Teams subscription. You can switch between teams by clicking View and choosing another team from your list.
Note: Be sure to click Save when you're done editing your profile.
Only account owners and admins can see the Manage Team tab, where you can manage users and seat assignments. This tab displays your:
- Organization name
- Subscription number: a unique reference number for your current subscription (ex. SUB-#### or ART-####)
- Subscription renewal date
- Account owner
- Seats tab
- Admins tab
Three interactive areas appear on the screen: the Organization name, the Seats tab, and the Admins tab. See below for a description of each.
- If you're the account owner or an account admin, you can change the organization name by clicking it and choosing Edit Organization Name from the drop-down list that appears.
- If you belong to more than one team, you can switch between your teams by clicking the organization name and choosing Switch Team from the drop-down list that appears.
- Learn more about naming, renaming, and switching between teams.
- This name will be used across your Articulate 360 subscription. For example, authors from other subscriptions will see your organization name under External Connections when you add them as Rise 360 collaborators.
- See the total number of seats available for your team and how many seats are currently unassigned.
- Add users to your team by entering their email addresses in the user grid and clicking Invite. (An email icon appears in the Status column for invited users. When they accept your invitation, their status will change to a green circle with a check mark.) You can also resend invites when the email bounces back.
- Delete a user from your team by hovering over their email address, clicking the X that appears at the end of the row, and clicking Remove. You get to choose what happens to the user's data when they're removed from your team.
- Create a user group by clicking New Group on the upper right. Then, enter a group name and choose how many seats to assign to the new group. Learn more about managing groups.
- Click the Upload a CSV to invite multiple users all at once
- Download a CSV gives you a list of current seatholders.
- Add admins to your team by entering their email addresses in the admin grid and clicking Invite. (An email icon appears in the Status column for invited users. When they accept your invitation, their status will change to a green circle with a check mark.) You can also resend invites when the email bounces back.
Users who aren't account owners or team admins see the Team Info tab, which displays the following:
- Organization name
- Subscription number
- Subscription renewal date
- Account owner
- List of admins for the team
- List of all team members
Safeguard subscription access by designating separate Reach 360 and Articulate 360 admins. Use the Manage Reach 360 tab to manage Reach 360 admins, managers, and reporters. The account owner and account admins see this tab if they're viewing the Articulate 360 teams subscription with the Reach 360 add-on.
Add admins by clicking the Add Reach User button and typing in their email address. Then, select Admin from the role dropdown and click the Add User button.
Add managers by clicking the Add Reach User button, typing in their email address, and selecting Manager from the role dropdown. Click the Assign Manage Groups button to choose at least one Reach 360 group, then click the Add User button.
Add reporters by clicking the Add Reach User button, typing in their email address, and selecting Reporter from the role dropdown. Click the Assign Manage Groups button to choose at least one Reach 360 group, then click the Add User button.
Admins can manage all learners, training settings, and more in Reach 360, managers can only manage groups to which they're assigned, while reporters can access the reporting dashboard. Learn about user permissions in Reach 360.
- If the user is a part of the Articulate 360 team, they're added automatically and their status becomes a green circle with a check mark.
- Users outside the team have an envelope icon status until they accept the invite. Hover over their name and click Resend when you need to send the invite again. They must sign in with an Articulate ID to accept the invite and access Reach 360.
- Remove users by hovering over their name, clicking the trash icon that appears, then clicking the Delete button. Reach admins can't remove themselves or the account owner.
- Click the user's name to change their role or modify the groups they manage. Then select Save to confirm the changes.
- Use the Search field to find specific users on the list.
- If a Reach 360 admin manages multiple subscriptions, add them as Articulate 360 admins to let them switch between teams.
Take control of your subscription in the Manage Subscription tab. Account owners and admins can use this page to:
- Monitor Articulate 360 seats and Reach 360 active learners
- Activate or deactivate Reach 360
- Upgrade or modify a Reach 360 Pro plan.
Only the account owner—the person who purchased the subscription—can see the Billing tab to manage payments and additional purchases. Note that account owners who subscribed through a global reseller may not see this tab and should contact their reseller with billing concerns.
The Billing tab allows you to:
- See the Organization name, Subscription number, Subscription renewal date, and the total price per term at the top of the screen.
- Switch between multiple teams if you have them. Click the organization name and choose Switch Team from the drop-down list that appears.
- Purchase additional seats for a team subscription by clicking Buy More Seats. Details here.
- Click Download W9 if you need a copy (for U.S. customers).
- Manage payment methods by clicking Update and entering new payment details.
- See the organization address that's linked to the subscription. Contact email@example.com if you need to change it. This address determines taxation and may differ from the billing address, which we use for payment validation.
- View billing history. Download a PDF copy of your invoice by clicking Invoice beside any billing event.
If you’ve activated Reach 360, you can launch it from this tab to quickly deliver training to your learners.
Click this tab to jump to your Articulate 360 dashboard.
Use the Support tab to: