Articulate Quizmaker 360 lets you create dynamic quizzes and surveys in a snap. You can create new quizzes from scratch or save time by using templates.
- Starting a New Quiz from Scratch
- Starting a New Quiz from a Custom Template
- Saving a New Quiz
- Changing the Slide Background Color for Quizzes in Articulate Presenter Courses
There are three ways to begin a new quiz from scratch:
- Click New Project on the Quizmaker start screen.
- Press Ctrl+N on your keyboard.
- If you already have a project open, go to the File tab on the ribbon and click New.
Quizmaker will open a new quiz in Question List View.
Save time by starting quizzes from templates with predefined quiz settings, slide size, design themes, slide masters, feedback masters, result slide, and player settings. If a template has any pre-built questions or content slides, they’ll also be added automatically to new quizzes.
To start a new quiz from a template, click From quiz template on the Quizmaker start screen, then browse to the template you want to use and click Open.
To learn how to create your own custom quiz templates, see this user guide.
To save a new quiz, do any of the following:
- Press Ctrl+S.
- Click the Save icon on the Quick Access Toolbar in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Go to the File tab on the Quizmaker ribbon, then choose Save or Save As.
If you attempt to close Quizmaker without first saving your quiz, you'll be prompted to save it.
To avoid unexpected behavior, save quizzes on your local hard drive (typically your C: drive). For more tips on managing your project files, see this user guide.
When your quiz is part of an Articulate Presenter course, we recommend using the same slide size in Quizmaker and PowerPoint. If they're different, the quiz will be centered on the PowerPoint slide and, if necessary, scaled down to fit within the slide.
If a quiz has different dimensions than PowerPoint, the slide background color from the Presenter player will show around the quiz. To change this color, do the following:
- Open your presentation in PowerPoint.
- Go to the Articulate tab on the ribbon and click Player.
- Click Colors & Effects on the ribbon.
- Click Show advanced color editing.
- From the Edit item drop-down, choose Base >> Slide Background.
- Use the color selectors to choose your background colors.
- Click OK.