Using Scrolling Panels to Manage Content in E-Learning #387
Using Scrolling Panels in E-Learning #387: Challenge | Recap
Challenge of the Week
This week, your challenge is to share an example that demonstrates how scrolling panels can be used to present content that doesn't fit well on the slide.
- User Guide: Working with Scrolling Panels
- Scrolling Panels in E-Learning #169: Challenge | Recap
Share Your E-Learning Work
- Comments: Use the comments section below to share a link to your published example and blog post.
- Forums: Start your own thread and share a link to your published example..
- Personal blog: If you have a blog, please consider writing about your challenges. We’ll link back to your posts so the great work you’re sharing gets even more exposure.
- Social Media: If you share your demos on Twitter or LinkedIn, try using #ELHChallenge so your tweeps can track your e-learning coolness.
Last Week’s Challenge:
To help get your creative juices scrolling, take a look at the brutalist design examples your fellow challengers shared in last week's challenge:
Brutalism in E-Learning Design RECAP #386: Challenge | Recap
New to the E-Learning Challenges?
The weekly e-learning challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.
Learn more about the challenges in this Q&A post and why and how to participate in this helpful article.