"Me too! Single page elearn would be a great feature"
- 6 months ago07/25/19 at 4:25 am (UTC)
"Sure I can see it's not currently there as feature. I was hoping for a work around maybe. "
- 7 months ago07/11/19 at 3:20 am (UTC)
R Owen started a new discussion Linking to Sections within a Lesson
"Is it possible to link to subheading with it the same Lesson? I want the learner to be able to jump ahead in my lesson? Items have unique..."
- 7 months ago07/10/19 at 12:09 am (UTC)
"That is a good idea Judy! I already have SRT files but would need to generate a way to place them on the timeline but for shorter items ..."
- 8 months ago05/17/19 at 1:50 pm (UTC)
"Well that should work. Connecting to Media Server such as YouTube. YouTube supports multiple captions. But this course cannot have exter..."
- 8 months ago05/15/19 at 5:13 pm (UTC)
"Oh very good work there, let me dwell on that for a few days and see how it all plays out. Assuming the manifest file will be ok if rem..."
- 8 months ago05/15/19 at 3:10 pm (UTC)
"HTML5 (The sun is setting on flash). So flash as fallback. And glad it makes sense (if there was any other way support subtitles I wou..."
- 8 months ago05/15/19 at 1:57 pm (UTC)
"Master slide while a great idea wont work for me. Duplication of the videos is so I can support captions in multiple languages. As curren..."
- 8 months ago05/15/19 at 12:41 pm (UTC)
R Owen started a new discussion Duplicate videos in course and post publish edits
"So I am sure this bad idea but. (here we go). Within my Storyline 360 course the same video occurs a number of time (many many times). T..."
- 8 months ago05/15/19 at 9:07 am (UTC)
R Owen commented on the article Allow Learners to Choose an Avatar Using One Variable (With Video!)
"Had a go and created slider and states and it works very well. Shame we can do it a slider for each area. Such as slider for hair styl..."
- over 2 years ago08/23/17 at 4:04 am (UTC)