This week I’m sharing five videos that showcase what you can do in Storyline in five minutes or less. Are you ready for video #2?
Set your watch timer for five minutes and let’s build a timeline interaction. Your learners will love this.
Timelines are a great way to present chronological or sequenced information in a single interaction. In this video tutorial, I’ll show you how to build a visually rich timeline interaction in less than five minutes!
And you can download the timeline template in our downloads hub.
Check out my other “5 Minutes to Fantastic” videos:
- 5 Minutes to Fantastic: Create a Tabs Interaction with Storyline in 5 Short Minutes
- 5 Minutes to Fantastic: Build a Timeline Interaction with Storyline in Under 5 Minutes
- 5 Minutes to Fantastic: Design a Drag-and-Drop with Storyline in Under 5 Minutes
- 5 Minutes to Fantastic: Build a Notecard Interaction with Storyline in 5 Minutes
- 5 Minutes to Fantastic: Make a Checklist Interaction with Storyline in 5 Minutes or Less
Stay tuned to E-Learning Heroes for all the latest videos, and follow along on Twitter with #5tastic.