Uninspired? Short on time? Using a template is a great way to try something new and get a jump start on your project. And thankfully, the friendly folks in the E-Learning Heroes community are constantly sharing templates to help you get started. So, no matter what type of project you’re working on, chances are we’ve got you covered.
We rounded up some of our favorite PowerPoint templates that community members shared recently, in case you missed them. Be sure to check them out below:
- Turn your next course into a comic with this great PowerPoint template by Paul Alders.
- Mix bold imagery with a pop of color with this beautifully designed template created by Ashi (Neha) Tandon.
- Grab this post-it note template that Joanna Kurpiewska created for a simple but effective way to present key points.
- Got a lot of information but not sure how to make it interactive? This notebook tabs interaction by Jeffrey Riley is just the thing.
- Need a pop of color in your course? This PowerPoint template by Ashi (Neha) Tandon featuring Pantone’s 2019 color of the year is the perfect way to make a splash.
- Take your learners far away from the office with this beach-themed template created by Punam Parab.
This is only a sample of all the fun freebies in the E-Learning Heroes community. Visit the PowerPoint templates hub for more. Also, be sure to follow us on Twitter and come back to E-Learning Heroes regularly for more downloads and helpful advice on everything related to e-learning.
Ready to move beyond PowerPoint for your online training? See what all the buzz is about and sign up for a free trial of Rise.com, the all-in-one system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage. Have questions? Please leave them in the comments.