Tabs interactions are helpful when you need to fit a lot of information onto one screen. They let you chunk out content by topic and introduce a little interactivity to what would otherwise be a very text-heavy slide.
With so many tabs templates in the E-Learning Heroes community, there’s a good chance you can find a free download to act as the starting point for your own project. So before you start from scratch, check out some of our favorite tabs downloads from the community:
- Be dazzled by the fun icons and lively animations in this tabs template from Cecilia Bernal.
- Save this tabs interaction by Matthew Guyan for a project that calls for a simple and straightforward tabs template.
- See how the illustrated icons and animated images make this tabs template by Montse Anderson a MUST for your downloads folder.
- Decide for yourself whether this download from Alexander Salas is a tabs template or an interactive bar chart.
- Check out this download by Sally Cox—not only is it a great tabs interaction, it also features gorgeous graphics and fun animations.
- See how Allison Goldthorpe puts tabs interactions into the context of a longer course with this full-length course download.
- Allow learners to review course information in any order they want with this green-hued template by Ridvan Saglam.
Want to try something you learned here, but don’t have Storyline? Start a free 30-day trial of Articulate 360, which includes Storyline 360—the latest version of Storyline with continuously updated new features. And come back to E-Learning Heroes regularly for more helpful advice on everything related to e-learning. If you have any questions, please share them in the comments.