Articulate 360: New Features Challenge 2023 #420

Using Articulate 360's New Features #420: Challenge | Recap

This week's challenge is all about getting up to speed and showing what’s possible with the recent updates and features in Articulate 360.

So, what does that mean? Well, over the past five months, Articulate has added so many new features that it's easy for some of them to slip by and be missed by users. I see a lot of folks each week in our weekly training classes, and they're like, "I didn't know you added that!"

So, rather than spreading the features out over multiple challenges, I'm packing a dozen topics into a single challenge and letting you choose how to showcase them in your work.

Storyline 360

Rise 360

Review 360

Content Library

Challenge of the Week

This week, your challenge is to share one or more examples highlighting one (or more) recent updates in Articulate 360. You can combine multiple features or go with a single focus. You have a lot of creative freedom in approaching this week’s challenge.

Upcoming Webinar on New Features

Later this month, I’m hosting a webinar to showcase our latest updates and would like to feature some of your examples to highlight in my session. I’ll also include your work in the resource course for folks to reference after the webinar. How does that sound?

General Articles

Share Your E-Learning Work

• Comments: Use the comments section below to link your published example and blog post.
  • Forums: Start a new thread and share a link to your published example.
  • Personal blog: If you have a blog, please consider writing about your challenges. We'll link to your posts so your great work gets even more exposure.
  • Social media: If you share your demos on Twitter or LinkedIn, try using #ELHChallenge so your tweeps can follow your e-learning coolness.

Last Week’s Challenge:

Before you get started with this week’s challenge, check out the creative ways course designers add visual depth and perspective to their courses using the Floor, Wall, & Baseboard technique:

27 Ways to Use the Floor, Wall, & Baseboard Effect to Design Custom Scenes #419

Custom Slide Designs in E-Learning RECAP #419: Challenge | Recap

New to the E-Learning Challenges?

The weekly e-learning challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.

Learn more about the challenges in this Q&A post and why and how to participate in this helpful article.

Got an idea for a challenge? Are you interested in doing a webinar showcasing how you made one or more challenge demos? Or do you have some comments for your humble challenge host? Use this anonymous form to share your feedback:  https://bit.ly/ElearningChallengeForm.

29 Comments
Samuel Apata
Ron Katz
Jonathan Hill
Laura Parenti
Courtney Roberts

Hello everyone! My project this week was inspired by an unfortunate encounter my husband had with honey bees while mowing the lawn last weekend (luckily he isn't allergic and he is okay, but suffered around 30 stings!). I created a quiz about honey bees using the accessible feedback layers and then upped the ante with a gamified version with some background "music" (aka the sound of a lawn mower) which is actually meant to distract you and create a higher pressure situation. Here is the link to this week's challenge entry: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/042b670f-7c30-4daa-a2b6-4d47b0009097/review Also, because you likely need a little info about bees before taking the quiz, I created some info slides using circular menu navigation (a challenge from earlier this year, whic... Expand

Carrie Susong Gurkin

Hello all! I created a short trivia of foods around the world. I used the accessible feedback layers and background audio playlist. Also I included a modern illustrated character, and all images are sourced from the 360 Content Library. Since I'm new to the eLearning Heroes challenges, I'm trying to incorporate features from previous challenges. So I have also included a circle menu. My food plates were inspired by Challenge #406 example from Jackie Van Nice- thanks for sharing about your example! Some of my food image backgrounds were not easy to remove, something I didn't think about until after selecting my quiz questions. But I am impressed with the 360 Content Library's inclusion of international foods! https://360.articulate.com/review/content/c1c6f910-b77f-45cd-88fa-a0b8be973f16/... Expand

Jodi M. Sansone