Narration is a topic that comes up again and again in the e-learning community. Numerous (some would argue “tons of”) articles, tips, and discussion threads are available in our community; to help you sort through it all I’ve compiled a short list of narration-based content.
Tom Kuhlmann's Rapid E-Learning Blog:
- 13 More Tips to Help You Record Narration Like the Pros
- When It Makes Sense to Pay for Professional Narration
- 4 Simple Tips for Recording High-Quality Audio
- Best Practices for Scriptwriting for Narration
- Writing Scripts for Narration
- Narration Tips for E-Learning
- Recording Narration: Tips, Tricks, and Equipment
- Free Narration Resources for E-Learning
- What Is the Best Narration Voice?
- Experiences with Professional Narration Services
- How Do You Decide If You Need Pro Narration?
- Does the Instructional Designer Work with a Scriptwriter?
- Writing for Instructional Design
- Suggestions for SME Recording Narration
I hope you find this a helpful resource when you’re looking for info about narration for e-learning.
Follow us on Twitter and come back to E-learning Heroes regularly for more helpful advice on everything related to e-learning. If you have any comments, please share them below.