Articulate 2013

Jan 28, 2014

Hi,

Can you some one help me How to hide this slide title from Note page.

Thanks

Mallik

7 Replies
Kevin Webb

I've published a course using Articulate Studio '09 to Moodle; however, the engage interactions do not work.  Just show a blank screen and because I've chosen not to let students advance until all of the steps are viewed, they can't move on at all.  The interactions worked prior to the upload and all of the supporting files were zipped along with the presentation.  Anyone know what the problem might be and what the resolution is?

Kevin Webb

Thanks Leslie.  I republished and uploaded the course to the LMS again this morning, but only certain interactions worked properly.  I checked the data/swf folder in the zip file that was uploaded and noticed that not all of the files were there.  Of course, the interactions that worked were the ones with the complete files.  Therefore, I just deleted the interactions that didn't have all the files and then readded them to the presentation.  I'm publishing again and I'll check the zip file once it's done to see if the files are complete.

Thanks for the welcome and the info.  I think this will be a really good troubleshooting resource.

Kevin

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.