Corrupt file?

Oct 30, 2020

I spent days creating this engage 13 module and it freezes after a slide or two. I removed all the photos and have the same problem. I was hoping to be able to import it into my Storyline 3. Any help would be most welcome.

PS. I tried to import it into Storyline 3 to see if it would work at that point, but it does not.

4 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Gregorio,

Thanks for reaching out, and I'm sorry to hear you're running into corruption issues with your Engage file! I've opened a case on your behalf to connect you with a support engineer that can lend a hand in testing your file since you've shared it!

It seems you've worked with our team in the past regarding importing Engage files into Storyline 3, and I want to remind you that the bug where

An imported Engage interaction in Storyline 3 does not load when viewing the HTML5 version of the course.

still exists. I'm sorry if this slows down your course creation, as you may need to create this interaction in Storyline 3 natively. 

Our support engineers can shed more light on this and will reach out once they're done testing your file!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.