Hyperlink

Oct 22, 2013

This is the first time I've posted. Although, I tend to use articulate especially Engage all the time. 

However, I am presenting at a University quality enhancement meeting tomorrow and if possible would like to hyperlink certain aspects of the presentation.  Please can anyone help?  I appreciate that this may not be possible and I may be chasing rainbows!  I'm not looking to prezi the presentation but to hyperlink to particular guidelines.

3 Replies
Susan Lareau

Hello,

I'm not sure if you want to include a hyperlink in an existing Engage interaction?  If so, yes, you can include a hyperlink in your Engage. I convert my documents I want to hyperlink to to PDF's as I have not had consistent luck linking directly to a Word document. I'm not sure if this is what your question is. If so, within Engage you will see the hyperlink symbol (see middle icon in screen shot). Highlight with your mouse the word you want to be your link. Click the hyperlink symbol insert the link (e.g. location of PDF you want to link to). Hope this is what you needed.

Susan

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.