hyperlinks not working

Jul 15, 2014

Hi

I have created a scenario in PowerPoint with hyperlinks to the feedback slides; they work fine in PowerPoint but not when I preview in Engage. Can anyone advise what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!

Stella

3 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Stella and welcome to E-Learning Heroes!

You mention Powerpoint, but then your thread and your report is related to Engage?

Articulate Engage '13 lets you hyperlink to other steps in the same interaction, web pages, and email addresses. However, file hyperlinks aren't currently supported. See this article for more information and a recommendation.

Where are your hyperlinks? What are you hyperlinking to? Just trying to understand what may be going on.

Many times hyperlinks will not preview correctly either, and you should test them in your published output.

Hyperlinks in PowerPoint will be published in Articulate Presenter. However, not all hyperlink options are supported.
Hyperlinks may not work as expected when previewing. To test hyperlinks, publish your presentation and upload it to a web server or LMS. Otherwise, local security restrictions may prevent your hyperlinks from working properly.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.