Branching in Quizmaker

Jul 26, 2011

Hello,

I am creating a presentation in quizmaker; so I can have interactive questions throughout the presentation. I am using a multiple choice question as my main menu. For the most part I have everything working according to plan except that my employer would like to have a button on the main menu that does not appear until the rest of the presentation has been viewed.

Is there anyway of creating a slide or is there a function that knows when the prerequisites have been completed and then will advance further into the quiz or presentation.

1 Reply
Simon Perkins

Hi Gregory

I've never found a way of handing pre-reqs using Articulate (or QM in particular), so I wouldn't know how this could be done.  Neither have I heard of it.  Just thinking aloud: when a learner 'answers' the first of your MCQs, do they then follow a particular branch and then come back to the same slide?  Am wondering if you could cover all nav options by building a branch for every possible path they could take, with the end slide on each having that button.  But what does that button do?

Also depends on how many paths are available.  3-4 might be manageable, but anything more might become a challenge.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.