email results

Oct 01, 2011

Hi,

I am having trouble with the emailing of results from a course evaluation survey that is embedded in a course.  I have reviewed some other posts on the forum and I have tried the fixes but they did not fix the problem.  The course is http://www.toddyunker.com/worksample/ADI/player.html  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Todd

4 Replies
Todd Yunker

I have managed to get this a little farther with the replacement of a flashcommand.js file that I found on the forum.  Now it has moved past the not doing anything and comes up with the following error.

Not Found

The requested URL /modules/scorep.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Todd Yunker

Brad,

I have MIA for a bit.  I have tried the email by php tutorial and following the instructions has been unique.  The file structure is not the same as the clip so it has been difficult to figure out the changes needed.  Example the clip says to replace quiz..js with the one downloaded.  I look under course content and no quiz..js to replace.  I can do this if the instructions and where to look is current.  

Best

Todd

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.