Quizmaker 2013 - Not allowing someone to retake quiz.

Mar 04, 2016

I have a training with a quiz at the end. They need to score 100% in order to pass. When we get through the quiz and we have missed one, it won't let the person retry quiz. I have it set to unlimited times to try. Any suggestions?

5 Replies
Christie Pollick

Hi, Paula -- Thanks for the additional details, and sorry to hear issues persist! It sounds like you have already taken a look at this information on how to set the number of quiz attempts, and the steps here for how to Publish for CD or another Source, so would it be possible for you to share your .quiz file so we can take a closer look? 

If privacy is a concern, please feel free to use this form and I will reply via email from within your case with my findings. 

And I also wanted to note in case you weren't aware, when you reply to a forum notification by email, the details in your signature are displayed publicly. If you'd like to remove that info, please use the EDIT button beneath your post. :)

Christie Pollick

UPDATE here for anyone who may be following along with Paula's post:

It turns out that the "Retry" quiz button was not appearing when a user failed the quiz, but did appear/function properly when the quiz was passed. 

To remedy this, the "Allow user to retry quiz" option on the Failure feedback layer needed to also be checked, and here is the tutorial on Editing the Results Slide with additional details. 

Hope that helps others who come across this thread seeking assistance. :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.