Quizmaker 360

May 27, 2021

Can someone tell me if quiz maker can only be utilized if you subscribe to Articulate 360?  I was utilizing it during the trial period, but know that the expiration date has passed, I can only access Storyline 3 .

6 Replies
Dave Neuweiler

Right now, Studio 360, which includes Quizmaker, Engage, and Presenter, is part of the bundle for Articulate 360.

How long it remains a product offering is anyone's guess, considering this message:

December 2, 2020
We froze feature development for Studio 360, meaning we won't make any significant changes to Presenter 360, Quizmaker 360, or Engage 360 going forward. We'll continue to fix issues that stem from operating system upgrades, browser updates, PowerPoint changes, and security vulnerabilities. And we're happy to help when you have questions about transforming presentations into e-learning courses. We believe it’s time to focus our resources on our most popular authoring apps that provide the most long-term value—Storyline 360 and Rise 360.

Leslie McKerchie

Hello Angie, and welcome to E-Learning Heroes. 😊

You are correct. Quizmaker 360 is part of the Articulate 360 suite. Storyline 3 is a standalone product and is not a part of the Articulate 360 suite, but Storyline 360 is.

If you created .quiz files during your trial that you would like to use, you could import them into Storyline 3:

Storyline 3: Importing Slides from Quizmaker

Blake Dietrich

Hi Leslie, can you please elaborate on Dave’s recent post, that I included below.

December 2, 2020 - We froze feature development for Studio 360, meaning we won't make any significant changes to Presenter 360, Quizmaker 360, or Engage 360 going forward.

Our organization has used Storyline 3 for sometime now and just acquired six Articulate 360 licenses as we are going to migrate all of our training modules to Articulate from Composica.

This includes 100+ modules, so I was trying to determine for our business, how to approach building out all of the quizzes for these 100+ modules.  In Storyline we simply built the quizzes within the Storyline *.story file. 

I was looking to leverage Quizmaker, as it is part of the Studio 360 module within Articulate 360, I just wanted some advice on which approach is best.  So I looked on Community and found this post, that basically states that you won’t be making any significant changes to Quizmaker, in favor of  focusing on Storyline 360 and Rise 360. 

How do I determine the best approach to building out quizzes within our Storyline 360 modules, that is the most efficient and recommended approach from your team. 

Thanks in advance for your advice, I can also log a ticket if that would help us in determining how to move forward. 

Thanks again

Blake

Lauren Connelly

Hello Blake!

I'm happy to offer more information on that statement! The quizzing features offered in Quizmaker 360 are available in Storyline 360. However, our quizzing features in Storyline 360 are more advanced as you can customize quiz questions and results slides using triggers and variables. As for the most efficient and recommended approach, I'd recommend building your quizzes in Storyline 360.