Quizmaker 360: Add button to results slide

Feb 05, 2019

At the end of a quiz, I need the Passing results layer to have an additional, optional button to allow the learner to access an external URL. (I want to use the FINISH button for simply exiting the course.) I've added the additional button  to the layer, but cannot find a place to enter the URL for that button. Thank you for ideas!

5 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Joan, I have a couple of suggestions for you!

On the Result Slide Success layer, scroll to the bottom of the Result Slide Options panel, and enter the URL in the field at the bottom. 

You could also use the Hyperlink feature in the Insert tab to add a hyperlink directly to the button. 

Let me know if either of those options would work for you!

Joan DeSoto

Hi Alyssa,

On the Result Slides Options panel, the URL field applies to the Finish button. I may have to use that. But I was hoping to keep the Finish button for exiting the quiz—same as other quizzes we’ve had for our learners.

On the Insert tab, the Hyperlink option is grayed out when I’m on the Results slide layers and select my new button. If you know a way to make the Hyperlink option usable at that point, please let me know.

Thanks!

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Joan,

Were you able to click on the button you'd inserted and then choose "Insert Hyperlink" as shown here:

If you're still stuck, let us know. With your permission, it would help to take a look at your .quiz file. You can share it publicly here, or send it to me privately by uploading it here. 

I’ll delete it when I’m done troubleshooting. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.