Quizmaker

Jul 21, 2022

How do I get the results from all of the team members that take the quiz? Meaning the questions they answered correctly and incorrectly. 

3 Replies
Kelly Auner

Hi Danyelle,

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community! ✨

You can track learners' progress by publishing your course to a learning management system (LMS). Quizmaker 360 supports Tin Can API (xAPI), SCORM 2004, SCORM 1.2, and AICC LMSs. Please note, that the exact information that is reported may differ depending on which LMS you use.

Here's how to publish for LMS:

1. Publish your quiz for LMS distribution.
  2. Then, click the Zip option on the Publish Successful dialog and upload the zip file to your LMS.
  3. Finally, invite learners to your LMS to take the quiz.

I hope this helps! You can read more about publishing and sharing Quizmaker 360 content, here. Please let me know if you have additional questions. You can also reach out to one of our Support engineers privately in a case if you prefer!

Jennifer Fyffe

Hi Kelly,

I actually have the same question as Danyelle. I appreciate your response, however, that explains the publishing steps, but not the reporting steps. For example, if I used the Survey options for questions, I need to know how to export the participants' responses. Similarly, when creating quizzes or assessments, I would like to be able to export the correct/incorrect responses for each question.

I know I was able to do this in the past in a previous role, but I can't recall the proper steps. Unfortunately, my LMS team is unsure how to assist, and I could not locate any instructions for how to complete this task. Do you have any documentation?

Thanks for your time.