Retry Quiz button not working

Mar 25, 2015

Hello!

I have a new version of an existing quiz - rather than recreate the wheel, I chose to import in the questions as well as the results slides. ( we want to archive the original quiz - tried just updating the old quiz but I didn't have a "Save as" option) For some reason, the Retry Quiz button isn't working on the new version but, I compared the properties on the Fail result page on the old version and they appear to be the same. When I click Retry Quiz, rather than taking me back to the beginning of the quiz a new fail result page comes up indicating I got a "0" as my new score. Not sure what I am missing.

Any suggestions? Any help is appreciated!

5 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

I'm not seeing any strange behavior in your quiz alone, so perhaps I do need to take a look at the Articulate Package to understand what may be going on. Since you posted in the Quizmaker forum, I did not assume it was a part of Presenter originally :)

http://s3.amazonaws.com/tempshare-stage.studio.articulate.com/qup19hbi8a3g15stq57nj1npp1jre4/quiz.html

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.