Survey results

Apr 26, 2012

Help!!

I have put together my first survey. It is my intention to place it on a clients intranet to see what they think of my service delivery and to provide some support. 

First question, what is the best/easiest way to get it onto their intranet?

Secondly how do I obtain the results to the survey?

I realise these are probably daft questions but if anyone could help I would be really grateful. 

Regards,

Trevor. 

5 Replies
Peter Anderson

Welcome to Heroes, Trevor!

If you're uploading content to their intranet, then you'll want to use the publish to web option. However, if their intranet supports SCORM or AICC, then you can use the publish to LMS option.

As far as tracking the results of your survey, Quizmaker is designed primarily as an elearning development tool to be used in conjunction with Articulate Online or your own Learning Management System (LMS). You can track and report quiz and survey results via stand-alone Quizmaker quizzes or those embedded in Articulate Presenter using a number of methods. 

For the best results and most accurate reporting, we recommend Articulate Online. 

You can sign up for a free 30-day trial of Articulate Online. 

And although email is not intended as a robust tracking mechanism, Quizmaker does provide an option for emailing results. Upon completion of a quiz, the user can choose to email the results to a designated email address. The results are sent in raw text format in the body of an email (raw text is the most flexible and universal data format). The recipient can then copy and paste the comma-separated output from the email into a text file and open it via Excel. After importing into Excel, you can select a "Table" format to organize the data into columns for better analysis. 

Due to web browser, Flash Player, and email security issues, this method may not always work as expected. We suggest that you thoroughly test this method in your environment to see if it meets your needs.

That's a lot of info, so let us know if you have further questions. Welcome again!

Trevor Kendrick

Thanks Peter,

I decided to try Articulate Online but the quiz section would not open. I have read the help pages on this and have saved the project into a dedicated Articulate folder. I have not yet had the opportunity to upload it to test it to see if this resolves the problem. Fingers crossed.

Thanks again for the help.

Trevor. 

Trevor Kendrick

Argghhh! Still not opening. This is driving me nuts. I can even get this right. I have taken it off and replaced it several times, I've even loaded and invited myself to take the survey to see if it was something to do with my computer and it still won't open. 

Can Peter or anyone offer me any ideas, before I start breaking pencils and talking to myself again.

While I'm having a rant can anyone tell me what I'm also doing wrong on the template front. My other project a short e learning package wont display with the side bar, logo, etc it just comes up in preview as a powerpoint page with the single control button down on the lower right corner. It doesn't matter how many times I tick the relevant boxes in player template when I run it it always opens as above.

Please please please help I'm going bonkers.   

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.