Variables work in preview but not when published.

Feb 17, 2017

Hello! I’m a new user and I need help!

I’m working on my first quiz and all the triggers appear to work fine when I preview, but some of them don’t anymore when I publish.

I want the users to read slide 16 content, start answering the questions, and allow them to go back to slide 16 to review the slide content whenever they want. I added a “back to question button” that appears when “revisit” that brings the users back to the question they were trying to answer. Same for slide 22 and following questions.

One of the problems is that when the users want to refer back to the wheel slide (using the small wheel at the bottom of the page) before answering the question, whether they use the back to question or next button it won’t let them select anything upon returning.  It only lets them select next and skip that question.

The same thing happens for slide 22.

Also, my “back to question” button on slide 22 should be hidden (like on slide 16) and appearing when the users revisit the page. However, it is not.

This quiz is for a demo that has to be presented at the end of next week. I need your help to make it work!

Thanks,

Sylvie

3 Replies

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.