Adding Team slides to 2 Different Articulate 360 Teams

Mar 27, 2020

I find myself in 2 different Articulate 360 teams.  I am a member of one and the manager of another.  this happened due to different purchases for different timescales.

We are all working on the same project and I need to create slides for everyone to use.  I can add them to the team that I am a member of, but can't seem to work out how to add them to the team that I am the manager of.

I can send them to a member of the other team to upload, but would prefer they were created and managed centrally.  People have a tendency to change things and then consistency goes out the window.  Any ideas?

4 Replies
Elaine Berrick

Thank you so much for your quick reply. much appreciated, even if not quite the answer I was hoping for.

We did try to have everyone in the same subscription but we were informed by someone at Articulate that we couldn't because the licensing periods for the 2 teams are different. The first ones we bought were for 3 years but because of the nature of the project we are working on we realised we needed some more. these would not be needed for the full 3 years as they are not normally learning authors. The other licences were only purchased for a year.

Is it the case that the licences cannot be merged since they are for different lengths of time? having read the article you linked to there is no mention of this issue.

Elaine
[Please remember to wash your hands.]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and should not be disclosed to any other party.
If you have received this email in error please notify your system manager and the sender of this message.

This email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses but no guarantee is given that this e-mail message and any attachments are free from viruses.

Fife Council reserves the right to monitor the content of all incoming and outgoing email.

Information on how we use and look after your personal data can be found within the Council’s privacy notice: www.fife.gov.uk/privacy

Fife Council

Lauren Connelly

Hello Elaine!

I see that merging the subscriptions isn't the best fit for your company. Not to worry, I have a workaround for sharing your Team Slides.

Instead, save the slides as a .storytemplate and then you can share the file with members on another Teams account. 

Here's how to save slides as a .storytemplate:

When it's time to import it back into Storyline, you can choose the option "Import Storyline".

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.