Articulate 360 - Assessment Dilema

Oct 19, 2020

Hopefully there is a 'brainiac' out there who can shed some light on whether the task we have been asked to do is possible in Articulate 360.

Here is the brief we're struggling with:

We have a total question bank of 48 true/false and multi choice questions of which learners are allocated 30 questions at random. (that's the easy part).

Learners will take the assessment and, depending on the results, will be directed to some further learning to brush up their knowledge before re-attempting the same questions.

QUESTION: Can a learner be issued with the exact same 30 questions they received on the first attempt, so their knowledge improvement can be measured on their 2nd attempt? 

Would really appreciate some guidance on this.

1 Reply
Katie Riggio

Hey there, Jason!

If the Draw questions randomly option is marked, Storyline will draw a new set of random questions each time learners click the Retry button. I'll surface a feature to retry the same randomized questions to my team and let you know of any changes.

Be sure to tour Storyline 360's new quizzing options, and I can't wait to see how others would approach this goal!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.