Articulate 360 LMS Publish Rollover?

Jan 18, 2017

Hello,

Is it possible to roll over published content in LMS from one course to another?

Thanks

4 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Cheng, 

To clarify, are you looking to import content from one published Storyline file into another Storyline file? You can import content from one Storyline file into another as long as you have access to the original .story source file (not the published zip file). Let me know if this answers your question, or if you were thinking of something else completely!

Cheng Li

Hi Alyssa,

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking of something a little bit different. I should've been more clear!

Going back to my question, I guess I was wondering where the storyline file is stored once it's published to an LMS (say Blackboard). Is the storyline file stored in that LMS where the file is published to? 

To give you a scenario, let's say I published a storyline e-learning module into a course in Blackboard. Then I decide to make a new copy of that course based on the previous course (where the storyline e-learning module was published to) in the same LMS. After the new course is created, would the storyline e-learning module carry over to the new course? 

Thanks for your help here.

Cheng

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.