Articulate 360 previously created and working presentations now only display the play button and blank when played

Feb 08, 2019

I am not real familiar with the Articulate Presentation products, but the company has Presentations that were created 3 or more years ago.  and have been using them ever since then. Now we need to use them this Monday for New Hire Training and they will not run on anyone's computer.  We have tried using the same computer that worked previously as recent as last summer and they simply load the flash Player, the Play button, FF, RW, Content Name, everything seems to show up but when you select the play button it changes to a Pause button and no content is ever displayed and the timer stays at 0.00? Please advise since we need this for a training session on Monday Morning. (in 2 days, zero workdays)  

1 Reply
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Joe.  It looks like you're working with a Presenter '09 presentation. I see the file is launching from I: drive.  Has anything changed with the location of that course on your network location? 

Although working from a network might work at times, there are too many factors involved to keep it consistent.  Are you able to host the content in a web environment?  Do you still have access to the output files?

One other element to consider for future trainings is that Presenter '09 doesn't include HTML5 output.  Once Flash Player is no longer supported, you'll need a back up plan for these courses.  We're happy to help you with your upgrade options so that your courses can continue functioning!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.