Articulate 360 wants me to set my computer time to the wrong time

May 09, 2021

Very often Articulate 360 tells me that my computer time is wrong and i will get no action until i reset my computer time.    Articulate is using the time from my isp and not me.  My isp is 4 time zones away.

So I set my time wrong then when I am finished with Articulate I reset my time to the right time.

I have been using captivate for the last 2 years. before that i used Storyline for a couple of years.  I remember the same thing happening. 

what am I doing wrong.  This seems like such a silly problem.

Thank you for any ideas.

Ian Young

3 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Ian,

Thanks for reaching out! Resetting your time clock does appear as one of our troubleshooting steps in successfully signing into Articulate 360. 

This usually helps reset the time clock to the correct time. Since that isn't the case for you, is it possible that you're logging in through a VPN or something similar? Our support engineers can dig into this with you and help figure out why your scenario is slightly different! 

Steven Benassi

Hi Jessica!

Happy to jump in here!

Can you confirm if you have enabled the ‘Set Time Zone Automatically’ option?

Set_Time_Zone_Windows

As long as this option is selected, and you’re connected to the internet, the time zones should update automatically to the geo-location of your computer.

Looking forward to hearing from you!