Articulate player for Ipad - Better navigation...
I have some complains from my team and clients about the navigation on the Articulate Player for Ipad :
- They don't want two-finger swipe but one-finger swipe.
- They say that the swipe slide change is slow and not responding well.
- Same for the fullscreen function.
I think clients don't know about technics, they don't care that having this kind content playing on an Ipad is a long awaited event.
They will judge the product on... Swipes.
So for the future versions of the Articulate Player for Ipad, I would expect strongs improvements of the navigation :
- A way to add, change, or remove gestures (1 finger swippe instead of two)
- A way to replace the gesture by a button if I want, ( fullscreen )
- Faster responses to the gestures.
- A way to see the slide changing during the gesture, like a Ibook.
Or a SDK or API allowing me to make my own player in Flex or HTML5.
Do other people have the same problems or wishes ?