Articulate Storyline 360 Modern Player icons gets mis-aligned when font size increase to 200%.

Jun 09, 2020

Hi

Articulate Storyline360 Mordern Player icons gets mis-aligned when font size increase to 200%. Font size is increased to inlarge the close captioning(cc) text bar font size and height.

Kindly provide solution to fix this. Grabs attached.

Thanks!

Regards,

Gobind Saini

Player font size setting

2 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hello Gobind,

Thanks for bringing this up! I'm also seeing that some player buttons look misaligned in Storyline 360 Update 40 when I increase the player font size:

I'd like to get this in front of our team so that we can verify whether this is a bug or not. We'll circle back to this conversation with any new developments!

For now, we're happy to troubleshoot your .story file for any custom solutions. If you can share the project with us, please use this secure upload link.

Lauren Connelly

Hello gobind!

I'm happy to return with an update! Today, we released a new update for Storyline 360. In Storyline 360 (Build 3.54.25674.0), we fixed the bug where Modern player buttons and controls could be misaligned.

Now all you need to do is update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app! If you run into any issues, please don't hesitate to reach out in this discussion or a support case.