Bug using custom navigation in Update 10?
I think this is a bug in Update 10. Here's the scenario.
- Create 2 scenes with 3 slides in each.
- Have the 3rd slide in Scene 1 jump to Scene 2 when user clicks the Next button.
- Preview the entire project. Everything will play fine.
- Now, drag and drop the 3rd slide in Scene 1 to become the 2nd slide. (So the order of original slides is now 1.1, 1.3, 1.2) The expected action would be for the original 1.2 to be orphaned as 1.1 would go to 1.3 (now called 1.2) and the original 1.3 has a coded link to jump to Scene 2 skipping over the original 1.2.
- But... When you move 1.3 to before 1.2 the trigger to jump to scene 2 on the original 1.3 reverts to the standard Jump to Next Slide. This should not be happening.
This is easily reproducible for me and didn't happen in Update 9. Curious if others are seeing this. Try moving the last slide of any of the scenes in the file attached to the second slide and you should see the trigger change from Jump to Scene X to Jump to Next Slide.