Calques correct / incorrect Storyline 360

Sep 06, 2023

Bonjour,

Comment créer un calque "incorrect" indiquant les réponses sélectionnées par l'apprenant et les bonnes réponses pour un quiz de type "vrai / faux" (j'ai choisi le format libre "plusieurs réponses"). Pour l'instant j'ai mon calque de base avec la question et 2 calques "correct" et "incorrect".

Merci pour votre aide,

Alice

1 Reply
Luciana Piazza

Hi Alice, 

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Could you please share more details about what you’ve created so far and what you’re looking to accomplish with this question functionality? I want to be sure I understand what you’re looking to incorporate into your course! 

Attached to this post, you’ll find a sample file that will be a helpful reference point. In each feedback, you’ll see either the correct feedback or acknowledgment of what incorrect answer you selected and the correct answer.

Feel free to share your file with us in this thread or privately in a support case. I'd be happy to take a closer look at your setup to provide more specific suggestions! 

Additionally, here’s an article to assist you with incorporating Freeform Questions into your course to give you some inspiration. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!