Can't Access Storyline 369

Apr 03, 2023

I am trying to access a Storyline 360 project I created a few months ago and when I try to open the project it tells me to sign-in even though it shows I am already signed in. So, it is effectively keeping me from opening the project.Shows ISign In message when I try to open the Storyline projectWhere it sends me when I click the sign-in link. Again, shows that I

3 Replies
Kelly Auner

Hi Stacy,

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community!

I'm so sorry you're running into this issue. I'm happy to help troubleshoot. First, I'd like to confirm that you're being prompted to sign in when attempting to open a Storyline 360 project, as Guy experienced above.

If that's the case, you'll want to sign in to the Articulate 360 desk app, instead of just the Articulate 360 website. Here's how:

• Go to Windows Start Menu >> Articulate 360 ( “a” icon) or select the Articulate 360 icon on your desktop
  • Select Sign In (If you aren't signed into the Articulate 360 website, you may be prompted to sign in there too)
  • Open Storyline from your Articulate 360 desktop app

Windows 10 2023-05-01 at 8.36.40 AM

If you need further assistance, please let me know or open a support case so we can investigate what's going on! If you can include screenshots or a screen recording of what you're seeing, that will also be helpful!