Creating Accuracy Score
Dec 03, 2021
I'm creating a drag and drop game in Storyline 360. The scenario is this: learner should be able to drag the cards provided into 5 categories within 3 minutes (otherwise, game's over). I would like to be able to calculate the total number of cards attempted in 3 minutes, the total number of cards matched correctly, and using that, be able to display an accuracy score.
Here's what I have tried so far:
1) Created a variable to calculate the total number of cards matched correctly: Patientcard
2) Created a variable to calculate the total number of cards attempted in 3 minutes: Cardsattempted
3) Created a variable for accuracy: Percentage
4) Set Percentage to variable Patientcard when the timeline starts on the slide
5) Divide Percentage by variable Cardsattempted when the timeline starts on the slide
6) Multiply percentage with value 100.
7) Display the percentage variable reference on the slide.
But for some reason, the percentage result appears as Nan.
Can someone please help me figure out how to fix this?